* Extensive dramaturgy resumé and testimonials available upon request.
How it works:
- Ona, Washington, Lulu, George by David Morse, 3.2021
- Black is Beautiful by Kareem Lucas, 1.2021
- We Are Proud to Present… by Jackie Sibblies Drury — Montclair State University, 8.2020
- Couch by Andrea Kuchlewska, 8.2020
- UHURU by Gloria Majule/AYE DEFY, 6.2020
Checks are good. Venmo and Zelle are GREAT!
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's keep it simple: I work based on a project's specific needs and accommodate my services to best fit the situation. The following is a guide to some of the services I offer.
SERVICES: Production Dramaturgy (TV/Theatre), New Play Development, Collaboration, Writing for TV/Film, Ghost Writing, and Audience Engagement Programming.
For pre-production work, development, writing and programming, we would figure out an agreement/fee that makes sense for everyone involved.
Typically, a full-length play amounts to a five-hour consultation, including an initial conversation with the playwright about their needs, my time reviewing materials and gathering thoughts, and a lengthy feedback discussion with the playwright would cost at least $375.